The school follows SSLC syllabus.
The curriculum and methodology, we have adopted, are to educate and equip the children to face the challenges of the present competitive and fast growing society. Periodic meeting of the parents with the teachers concerned help them to keep updated with the academic performance of their wards.
This school is a House for Children. The Franciscan approach helps to identify, nurture and develop a child’s potential to the fullest in all walks of life. Thus all the possibilities are unfolded into one
The staff are adequately qualified and are experienced in the field of education. Different methodologies are experimented according to the standard of the students.
The teaching and learning is made interesting by using various methods of teaching. We use high quality and constructive learning materials. They are as follows :
- Class room strength is limited to that which can be handled by a teacher.
- Well trained and experienced faculty.
- Stress – free learning through “holistic”approach.
- Remedial teaching and periodic testing to access the learning capacity.
- Regular parent – teacher meeting to know the development of a child.
- Every 4 th Saturday of the month is meant for the parents to meet the teachers of their wards to know more about the student behaviour and performance.
- Excursions and field trips are also made available.